Friday, April 29, 2011

 

Searching...

(2)
Working on beer #6 at 2037. Whew. Post #1 was complex and consumed rotsa beer and neuronal activity. Sip. So to lighten things up a bit I decided to contact the Jewish god, WHTZSNM concerning recent severe weather activity in Alabama and other southern states. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: The weather has been really wild recently. You have anything to do with that?
gd: Where are you? Specify.
me: Earth.
gd: Earth?!
me: We circle a star in NGC 0 at about 93 million miles.
gd. No such number.
me: Can we cut the comedy please? I have a serious question.
gd: You people need to get cataloged.
me: I know. My question concerns all the recent weather-related deaths in Alabama.
gd: Alabama?
me: A southern state on the Gulf of Mexico. Many people have died in the recent tornados. Churches have been destroyed. Many homes have also been destroyed.
gd: Be more specific. I don't have time for this.
me: Earth. North American Continent.
gd: Searching...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?