Saturday, April 16, 2011

 

Nighty-Night!

(5)
Beginning beer #7 at 2315. Buzz is stable. I have two possibilities for 'discussion:' 'Life Begins When?' and, 'The Machine Within.' The latter seems to be the simpler, so I'll leave the former for next week. (another modem reset required)
----------
But now that I think about it half drunk, neither subject seems appropriate in my condition. Ok. Fine. So what would be appropriate? Ha! Hows about this: How to get rid of smegma. I remember seeing 'smegma' at about age 12 or so, and thought nothing of it. The article seems laughable to me now. I giggled at the part where the author advises that, after washing, the head of the penis should be dried before skinning it forward again. Nonsense. The very act of 'skinning it forward' removes any excess moisture. See the associated link, How Smegma Serves the Penis.
Halfway through the last beer (#7) at midnight. Buzz is stable. Gonna do a little 'surfing' now. Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?