Thursday, April 07, 2011

 

Making up for Lost Time.

(3)
'Spaces' don't work either. Thus I could not separate (3) from 'Spaces' using spaces. Hmm. 'Draft autosaved at 1:38 PM.' It should read, 2:38 PM. Things are fucked up at Blogger. Buzzing nicely now at 1442. Off to the fridge for beer #3! (Stopped by the potty to pee (tap) on the way to the fridge, and kootch opened her door right behind me. I turned around and said, 'Beatcha!' She replied, 'You did.' Sip. I bought Kootch some 'green' roses at KSW today, then promptly forgot to bring them to the car with the rest of the groceries (they were alone in a separate bag). I remembered them about two blocks later and returned for them. The people there are so nice! I've been keeping Kootch well supplied with flowers recently, and she is wondering 'What's going on?! 'Making up for lost time' said I.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?