Friday, April 22, 2011

 

Jesus Christ, Superstar

(2)
Especially when I'm drunk. Sip.
I pretty much missed Lent. Most of it went by before I realized what was happening, but I did manage to sort of get into Holy Week a little bit. This guy really celebrated lent! I don't think I could do that.
Judas betrayed Jesus. Question: Did Judas end up in Heaven, or did he end up in Hell? This preacher doesn't know. Neither do I, in fact, but I will find out before the night is over. Stay tuned.
And what is Holy Week all about, anyway? This link will tell you the official version. I have my own theories on the subject, of course, but first some scenes from the 'rock opera' Jesus Christ, SuperstarKing Herod's Song. I love that scene! I also love this scene where Judas sings, 'I only wanna know.'
You Tube has more scenes from the movie, which I have watched numerous times (while boozing). I don't know how to love Him is another favorite scene with Mary Magdelene.
But why Jesus?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?