Thursday, April 07, 2011

 

If it ain't Fun, don't do it

(2)
I'm baaack. Tonight is officially Booze Night! First sip at 1356. Sip. Ahhh. 16 beers available including the four leftover from last week. I've been known to drink 16 beers in one sitting only once. Sip. I don't like to be in-bed-hungover on the days Kootch leaves early for her morning exercise class, but I should take advantage of my 'fresh brain time' to do this weekly blog. It will help that I am 'in a good mood.' Yesterday's mood was pretty dismal. The editor is still broken so I'll just have to work around it as best I can. First there were too many carriage returns, and now there are not enough. Very strange hacking. Can this be some sort of 'theater?' Working on beer #2 at 1429, buzzing slightly. Also working on game 42 of C-III this week. What would I do without video games? Probably help edit Wikipedia. Sip. If it ain't fun, don't do it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?