Friday, April 29, 2011

 

I Only Wanna Know...

(4)
Working on beer #8 at 2215. I have one more beer left over from last week. Right now it looks like I won't be opening that new 12-pack, especially since I also have whiskey available.
Am I still competent enough to describe my most recent potty experiences, bookwise? I'll try:
----------
Book: The Story of Philosophy by Will Durant (paperback version).
Current subject: Epistemology, which is 'The Theory of Knowlege.' Totally fascinating. I like the subject because, like Judas, 'I only wanna know.'
----------
Working on beer #9 at 2314. Aha! Judas! I dialed Lucifer's number on The Brown Telephone:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: I'm wondering about Judas Iscariot.
lu: He's fine.
me: That checks out. My recent phone call to WHTZSNM indicated that Judas was 'down there' - oops - 'out there.'
lu: Correct. In fact, Judas is an absolutely essential player in the Weekly Agony Show. He has never missed a single episode. It is his mission in life (tap), and he takes it very seriously.
me: I'm curious. Have Jesus and Judas met in Hell yet?
lu: Oh, yes. They exchanged kisses on first contact, in fact. Still friends after all these years.
me. Excellent. Have you ever watched, Jesus Christ, Superstar?
lu: Yes. We have our own version of that opera. It's quite good.
me: Thanks. I only wanted to know.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?