Thursday, April 07, 2011

 

The Greatest Scam in History

(4)
Currenteventswise, Donald Trump is a 'Birther?!' Huh? He is reputed to have said something like 'Obama's 'citizenship' is the biggest scam in history.' Wrong, Donald. Check your dick. Circumcision is the greatest scam in history. And the big news is the budget fight which threatens to 'shut down the government.' Ho-hum. Yawn. Time for beer #4! Sip. Buzzing nicely at 1515. Sip. Speaking of 'circumcision,' now might be a good time to call Lucifer on the Brown Telephone about Freud's recent new client, Jesus. Should be interesting.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Can you supply me with any news about Jesus' new relationship with Freud?
lu: Only that they had a discussion about Jesus' foreskin restoration. Freud was impressed by Jesus' ability to masturbate without lubrication. Very impressed. So impressed, in fact, that he is reported to have said, 'OMG! I was wrong! Men suffer from penis envy, not little girls!'
me: Really! Is that an accurate quote?
lu: It is accurate. Actually, I heard the recording.
me: I take it you and Jesus have something of a 'relationship?'
lu: Intellectual only. We are all three hetero.
me: Ah so. I recently talked to god concerning his futurephobia. He totally dissociates.
lu: Long history of that.
me: Very long. Talk to ya later.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?