Friday, April 15, 2011

 

Booze Night

(1)
Been sitting here wondering whether to declare 'booze night' or let it go until my 'cold' is gone away. As I pondered the question I tinkered around with Blogger's 'Settings' and discovered that I was using an old editor. Aha! So I switched to the new editor and, bingo! I tested the fix by re-editing one of the previous posts, (7) below. I'll do rest of them some other time.
It's been a miserable week. Kootch came down with a 'cold' with a bad cough about three weeks ago and is still coughing occasionally but is feeling pretty much normal now. She went to the Kaiser about it. They told her she had a cold, to drink plenty of water. They also gave her a face mask which she used for a few days. I wondered: 'Has my immune system ever met those germs?' The question has now been answered. (The font just changed 'by itself' to a smaller font - I am not alone in this editor. Creepy. I corrected the problem, but the Creep probably remains.) (tap)
First sip at 1705. (While I was in the LR just now eating some avocado and soy sauce with Kootch, 'they' gassed me. The gas effects are much worse in the presence of a URI. Whew. Gerash is one sadistic son-of-a-bitch.) Sip. I'm taking a chance mixing a cold with beer, of course. But beer is mostly water... Sip. Maybe I'll limit my intake tonight in the interests of caution. Last sip at 1725. Time for the news.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?