Thursday, April 07, 2011

 

Blogger Problems...

(1)


'Booze night' was cancelled yesterday when I could not log on to Blogger due to a 'pass(tap)word' problem. It was 'just as well,' I guess, because I was extremely sleep-deprived due to heavy microwave radiation from the apartments above and below the previous night. I decided to do it anyway but couldn't log on. I did the 'forgot password' thingie, then clicked on the e-mail link, but still failed to log on. Seemed to me in my zombie state that I was 'getting the runaround' from Blogger. So I hit the sack at 7PM, endured hours of heavy microwave attacks during the night, and got up at 7AM feeling reasonably refreshed (estimated 6-7 hours of actual sleep). I then tried to log on with the 'forgotten' password. It worked, so I've been troubleshooting the problem most of the morning. See below...


(Looks like the 'no carriage return' problem still exists, however. The formatting looks ok as I type it out on the 'page' but when I do a 'preview' all carriage-returns disappear. It is as if the button labeled, 'Remove Formatting from selection' is always 'on.' Lessee... interesting! I can get a carriage return by using 'Bulleted List,' then 'undoing it.' Hmm...Now I get a double carriage return... and can't seem to get rid of it...etc, etc.)


I can't fix the problem. I might be back later to declare 'Booze Night!' again. We'll see...




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?