Friday, April 15, 2011

 

Back-tracking and Remembering

(2)
Back with beer #2 at 1809. Buzzing appropriately. I'm 'playing' with the editor now. Looks like Verdana will be the new 'chosen font.' Time to reread last week's posts... Ok. I noticed that I failed to provide a link to Fitzgerald's final version of The Rubaiyat. Here it is.
(And rereading tonight's first post suggested to me that the 'reason' for the font change may have been to draw attention to himself as the source of Kootch's (and subsequently my) infection, or to take credit for it. (Kootch has no idea how she acquired her 'cold.' I asked). The 'reason' makes sense given my reclusive lifestyle, which allows of near zero human contact. Poor Kootch.)
End of beer #2 at 1851. Buzz is stable. First sip of beer #3 at 1855. By the way, one beer was left from last week, suggesting that I drank 15 that night. The hangover was appropriately severe, and the next day I was experiencing cold symptoms.
And I was also thinking just now that the 'blog botherer' need not be actually logged into Blogger 'with me.' He might only need to be on the same cable connection somehow... sorta like (stomp)... (stomp) a shared router. Hmm. Could the reason for Comcast's need to 'inspect and secure' my cable connections last year have been, actually, to acquire knowlege of my system for the purpose of constructing a bogus 'connection' simultaneously available to the stalker Gerash? I now think so. It would have replaced the bogus 'phone line' connection that Gerash has always had. Two parts of that 'inspection/correction' stand out in my memory: First, the 'serviceman' prominently displayed the upper part of his ass to me on our first contact, suggesting that he was a homo. (Gerash is a homo and regularly uses 'employees' who share his sexual predelections.) Perhaps Gerash was hoping for a reaction from me (tap) which would secure the emotional alliegance of that 'employee.' If so, he got it: I told the faggot that he had 'a great ass.' Sarcastically, of course. He responded with what seemed like genuine interest in our spider-web-like cable/tv/computer system, replacing a cable here and there. The last thing he did was have a look at my computer modem. Seeing it, his response was, 'That's simple enough.' I got the distinct impression that identifying the exact type of cable modem was one of the points of his (bogus) visit.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?