Thursday, April 07, 2011

 

'Evil' is Based on 'Point of View.'

(7)
Sip. Back with beer #10 at 1841. Senator Patty Murray was on TV. Seems The Republicans want to deny 'health care' to women who seek abortions for whatever reasons. This is a complex emotional issue. I understand that. But Planet Earth (stomp above me) seems to have more than enough human beings at the current time. Mother Nature Herself aborts roughly 25% of all fetuses, and the current U.S abortion rate is also about 25%. Yet world population continues to grow at a substantial rate. There is no shortage of humans on this planet. On the other hand, the human population growth seems to be causing widespread decline in the numbers of most other species. Too many humans equals disaster for other species. Can't we all just get along? Apparently not. I decided this was a good subject to bring up with god. I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Limbo.
gd: Home of 'The Unbaptized.'
me: Do aborted fetuses qualify?
gd: Of course.
me: My data indicate that roughly 25% of conceptions are aborted.
gd: Right. Question?
me: About the same number of American conceptions are aborted by modern medical technology.
gd. So?
me: Is that evil?
gd: Very evil.
me: What is the difference?
gd: The difference is that I do it. Whatever I do is good. Whatever you do is evil.
me Ahh! Now I understand. Thank you.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?