Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 

Yuck.

(3)
The 'stalking situation' became extremely ugly recently (and by the way I 'updated' post (4) below with the appropriate link). In fact, that regretable 'situation' has almost reached a kind of 'critical mass' (being heavily bombarded by 'face rad). I report; you decide:
----------
I woke up last Thursday afternoon hungover (tap) as usual. I said 'hi' to Kootch and popped open a Diet Pepsi and began watching TiVo, feeling miserable. Kootch had, as usual, cooked up some stuff for me to eat. I watched tv. I slowly recovered. I ate. I watched more tv. Kootch hit the sack. I watched more tv. Just before hitting the sack again at 2200 I checked the computer to see whether it was still up and running, etc. (tap)
It was then that I discovered a pile of what looked like human shit between my bed and my (tap) computer. The pile of shit was disgusting, of course, but there were 'track marks' around which suggested that (faint boom) 'someone' had 'stepped into it' and 'tracked it.'
(You need to know at this point that, years ago, I covered the rug in my bedroom with plastic sheeting in an attempt to stop the gas which I thought at the time to be coming from below through the brown rug. I even covered the bedroom ceiling with plastic sheeting (since removed) in case the gas was coming from above. Only later would I come up with the definitive theory: 'They' were gassing me (tap) via the electrical outlets in the walls (and later, after I had installed the window fans, from outside the windows).
I was totally 'grossed out' of course: Did I poop on the floor last night?!
Uh... no. I was (faint boom) drunk, but not that drunk. I would have remembered.
I hit the sack. I would deal with that pile of shit... later. Yuck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?