Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 

Wanking is Fun, but Pussy is Funner!

(1)

Happy St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow). And pi day was last monday (3.14). Darn. I missed it.

The big news this week is, of course, the 'one-two punch' dealt to Japan last week by 'Mother Nature' in the form of an earthquake followed by a tsunami. We all (well... most of us) sympathize with those unfortunate fellow human beings in Japan, of course, especially Kootch (who is Japanese/Tokyo) and Your's Truly (her husband of 54 years). Kootch was able to contact her family in Tokyo soon after those terrible events, and is still planning on her yearly vacation with them. (She talks to her sister at least once a week.) I always dread that time of the year, of course, because of my 'stalking situation' but I don't complain at all, nor do I 'bother her' with (tap above me) my 'concerns.' She enjoys her vacation. I endure it. That's the way it is.
I did my 'duty' of course, in the form of a contribution to the American Red Cross. This particular transaction was especially poignant to me in view of our long history of indebtedness to that glorious organization: After our marriage in 1957 I lost my USAFSS Top Secret clearance and became temporarily 'jobless' awaiting re-training/re-assignment. Government policy at the time did not provide for her air fare to the US, so she remained in Japan while I was re-assigned to Kelly AFB for 'further processing.' At Kelly, they asked me what 'hobbies' I had. Eheh. I figured that 'masturbation' would not be a politically correct answer, and replied, 'Drawing.'
'You are now an Illustrator. Report to Schilling AFB, Salina Kansas. Rotsa ruck.'
I followed orders, of course, and reported to the 802nd Supply Squadron. Job: Technical Illustrator. Kootch remained in Japan. I drew. I 'wanked.' No pussy for me. Meanwhile, Kootch gave birth to our first child: (boom) a beautiful girl. Kootch advised me of the good news via letter. We had already 'discussed' boy and girl names, and I had decided on 'Catherine' if it was a girl. Kootch mis-pronounced the name, 'Ca-sa-rin.' They took her to mean, 'Kathleen' (which would fit with our last name). No middle name (oops). We communicated via letter in a problematic language situation. She nursed. I wanked.
Enter The American Red Cross: Kootch advised me via letter that the American Red Cross was going to pay her transportation expenses to Salina, Kansas! Hooray! I met her and Kathy at the Salina Airport (which was moved to Schilling AFB after the USAF abandoned that facility). They arrived on a DC-3 (aka C-47). We moved into a hotel and I 'got some' that same night. Mmmm!
Wanking is fun but pussy is funner!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?