Wednesday, March 02, 2011

 

Susan A Moneyhoney

(5)
Needless to say, my visit with Jared (below) was not productive. I decided - as a very, very, last resort - to consult a lawyer. I selected a young woman name of Susan A Moneyhoney. 'She' turned out to be a male in drag.
----------
me: I thought you were female.
mo: I am in spirit. How may I help you?
me I am being attacked by my neighbors.
mo: Call the police. That will be 100 dollars, our minimum charge. Pay the secretary on your way out. Next?
me: I tried the police. I need a lawyer.
mo: Why won't the police help you?
me: Their attack is invisible. The police don't see it.
mo: Voodoo?
me: Microwaves. They zap me with microwave cannons day and night.
mo: Nobody would do that. See a psychiatrist. Next?
me: I am willing to pay...
mo: Five hundred dollars per hour? Really?
me: Oops. I'm late for an appointment...
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?