Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 

Rink Dump Continues...

(2)

Continuing with this week's Rink Dump: (Rast sip of beer #3 at 1541. Timer set for beer #4.)

----------
You Don't Need God to be Good. Indeed, the Jewish 'god' (whom I call, 'WHTZSNM') is the ultimate possible expression of Evil.
Christopher Hitchens on 60 Minutes. I read his book, 'god is not Great.' Excellent book. I'm wondering how much his first name eventually came to influence his thinking.
Is Israel the new Iowa? Stephen Prothero reports. My take is that this 'phenomenon' tends to support the theory that 'Jewish money' pretty much controls American politics.
Speaking of 'Jewish Money...' I've referenced this source before, of course.
Steep Drop seen is U.S. Circumcisions... A New York Times report. Alright!
How the Human Penis Lost its Spines. Huh?! The human penis actually evolves?! Muthafuck! Whowouldathought...
Slate investigates sex and circumcision. Lori has it right.
Meanwhile, CNN consternates, and misses the obvious... as is usual in Jew-dominated American media. The truth is that Abraham totally fucked up a glorious piece of work by Mother Nature.
How our Brains Predispose us to Believe in God. Interesting. Mama helps, of course. Most people never recover from those early indoctrinations.
Organized Religion is going Extinct... That's the good news...
Sex, Exercise, can cause heart attacks?! Uh-oh. I'm 76. Maybe I should stop wanking off...
Scientists Capture Evolution in the Lab. (Turn off the sound if you want to avoid an irritating video of some dumbass who has no clue about evolution. Shame on ABC.)
Stephen Hawking shocks us in his new book. Hmm! Maybe I'll buy it!
On the other hand, maybe I won't... I love philosophy. But I also love Science:
Astronomers Locate Coldest Known Star. A hot cuppa tea! Hmm. But I like a cold Diet Pepsi. I therefore predict the eventual discovery of such a 'cold' star, given the laws of physics and our grasp of infrared technology.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?