Wednesday, March 09, 2011

 

Naughty, Naughty, Sensations.

(6)

This is war, of course, and I am a warrior. Sorry. It happened that way... I do my thingie...

Last beer gone. I'm way too sober. I'm sipping on Canadian Mist. I need to (thump above) address the concept of 'dust.' Bear with me:
We are composed of elements which were generated in the 'bowels' of massive stars which eventually exploded, scattering the eventual components of 'us' into the local space. 'We' were part of the massive 'dust cloud' which eventually solidified into our Solar System.
We know that now in 2011.
Genisis is therefore correct concerning the 'dust' part of 'Dust unto dust...' Really.
Even Omar Khayamm was quite right in that regard:
----------
Dust unto dust, and under dust to lie
Sans wine, sans song, sans singer and sans end.
----------
Whatever. Enjoy your 'sub-waist' sensations. I do! Nighty-night.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?