Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

'Logic is Infuriating'

(4)
Well, as you can see, my 'enemies' have taken over total format control. Apparently, the 'format' irritates the dumb bastards. Good! Suck on it, boys and girls. The News is on now at 1747. I'm sipping on beer #7. Sip. Kootch has hit the sack. My phone connection with 'god' continued:
----------
me: What's wrong with the Greeks?
gd: Logic. Logic is infuriating. I can't follow it.
me: No wonder you fear the future!
gd: Greeks, no. Jews, yes.
me: Two plus two equals four.
gd: Yes, but why? Why?
me: You need therapy. Maybe I can help.
gd: 'Therapy?'
me: An old Jewish idea invented by Freud.
gd: Which Freud? There are thousands...
me: Sigmund Freud.
gd: Which one? There are thousands...
me: 6 May, 1856, Moravia.
gd: Oh, that old bastard. He's burning in Hell now...
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?