Wednesday, March 02, 2011

 

I Will Not Move!

(6)
Time for the evening news... Ok I'm back at 1802. Where was I?

Kootch has hit the sack. She was apparently so impressed with my Valentine flowers that she 'saved' them. Really: One by one, as they expired, she hung them upside down in her bedroom. They 'dried out' as the days went by. They all eventually became dry, stiff, flower corpses. She then arranged them all in her largest flower vase. In the process of drying out, they changed color from orange to red. She now displays that lovely dead red dozen on her dresser top. It amazes me that she loved those flowers so much! I have 'before and after' photos, of course. She knows that I love her.
You can see where I am going with this, I presume. You can understand that I am issue-ing a general warning to the stalkers and also to the ACSD? Right? I will not move!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?