Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 

I Love - You Love - He, She, It, Loves...

(6)

I have photos, of course, of that shit. (tap). Also samples. Yuck. I was totally 'grossed out' that night and hungover too. I hit the sack. Yuck. (tap)
The pile of Jewish shit became dry on the outside, choking off 'odor.' (And in any case my fan system was blowing any odor out the East window, as usual.
Next day (Friday) I began to 'process' my most recent experiences.
Meanwhile, 'apartment theater' (I have photos) expressed itself, followed next by 'supermarket theater.' (KSS):
Local Jewish Dogshit wanted me to 'clean up the mess.'
I continued to (tap) be 'grossed out.'
I tolerated that Jewish Shit. I photographed the scenerio.
I played C-III.
I contemplated my 'fellow man.'
I live in a world full of idiots.
I therefore did not worry about 'matters reputational.'
I am waaaay... beyond that.
I am an awakened being.
You are biological machines.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?