Wednesday, March 02, 2011

 

Hypothetical 'Help'

(1)
Beginning beer #2 at 1325. Sip. After much 'debate' I decided to do tonight's blog in spite of being severely sleep-deprived. We'll see how that works out... sip. Time ro reread what I wrote last week. Standby... Yep, just as I remembered it. I am paraniod for a good reason, but I am also aware that my 'paranoia' is a good defense mechanism; very useful, but not to be overused. And concerning the various paranoid speculations in the last post, you can decide: am I waaay too paranoid? Or, am I only being prudent in a very trying life situation?
In fact, now that night-time radiation has become too intense to tolerate, I have made the decision to contact those intrepid guardians of justice known as the ACSD. Yep. I am that desperate. True, I am probably grasping at a straw in this particular case, but nowadays I am really in need (boom above) of some help. The alternatives are two: (1) Stop the microwave attack; or (2) Move out.
But even if the ACSD is able to overcome their 'conditioning' regarding me, what could they do to help me? Nothing much, apparently. Consider the following hypothetical encounter with a well-meaning ACSD officer:
----------
me: The neighbors are attacking me with microwave 'cannons.'
of: Are you currently seeing a psychiatrist?! Nobody would do that.
me: The microwave attacks are constant. During the day I can move away from the most intense attacks, but during the night I am a fixed target.
of: What is an 'attack' like, exactly? Do you heat up or something?
me: Heating is the least of my problems, especially at night. The major problem is that microwaves impact the central nervous system, especially the peripheral neurological system.
of: How do you know that?
me: The symptoms are intense and obviously neurological.
of: Give me an example.
me: At night I vibrate. I also throb. Some of my muscles twitch randomly. My skin feels very wierd, pricking, itching, crawling, occasionally stinging.
of: You must be suffering from some sort of disease. Have you seen a doctor?
me: Not for this.
of': You need to see a doctor. I can't help you.
me: Can't you talk to the neighbors?
of: What would I say to them? Go see a doctor. If you can get a doctor to agree with you then we might be able to help you.
me: Thank you.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?