Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 

Hangover Night.

(4)
Next day Kootch told me (tap) that I must have 'stumbled' against the table next to the couch because the lamp had been broken. My 10X binoculars were also broken (They could not be 'focused' and several days later I bought a new pair from Wallmart). I remembered none of that. I concluded that - drunk as I might have been - I would have remembered... something!
Nada remeberance. Conclusion: (tap) Local Jewish Dogshit (Walter Gerash's 'employees') had invaded (boom) our apartment and 'dumped' doo-doo on the floor.
(That 'conclusion' was not without previous supporting evidence: on two previous occasions, when I slept with my (tap) revolver under my pillow, I woke up after a booze night and found that the weapon under my pil (tap) low had been 'armed' in the sense that the hammer had been 'skinned back' (retracted)). I had slept those nights with a primed weapon beneath my head. Obviously, some intruder had entered our apartment during the night, reached under my pillow, retracted the hammer of that weapon, then left.
That was back in the days before I installed the current sliding latch/lock. By revealing their ability to enter our apartment they alerted (tap) me. I installed a latch which could only be released by someone on the inside. But 'they' had (tap) other (unknown to me) means of entry. They were not bothered by that 'revelation:' It was 'worth it' to them at the time to increase my 'anxiety.'
The recent 'entry revelation' therefore had the result of (tap) revealing one last possible method of invasion from above, or from below, or from next door.
(I just went out on the patio (at 1744) and saw my creepy next door neighbor talking on his (cell?) phone. He laughed and waved and continued talking. I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. He seemed unbothered.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?