Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Futurephobia

(3)
The 'Blogger problem' has been resolved for now, but I suspect LJDS as the cause. Apparently they have some sort of 'control' over over my cable connection such that they can interrupt my internet connection while leaving my TV service unimpaired. Working on beer #6 (faint boom). Sip. Ok. So I've covered both subjects for tonight and 'the rest is gravy.' Hmm. Maybe I should continue on the subject of 'religion' and contact the Jewish god, WHTZSNM regarding His 'future phobia.' Yas... Standby while I whip out my Brown Telephone, dial 666, and extend the 'antenna...'
----------
gd: Hello?
me: How's it going up there? All according to plan, I'll bet.
gd: Of course. I always have things well in hand. I AM God, you know.
me: You would totally flunk a 'lie detector test.'
gd. Lie Detector?
me: A device which measures human response to stress, useful in detecting possible deceit.
gd: I am not human!
me Obviously.
gd: You are boring Me. What is the purpose of this call?
me: My readers and I are curious about Your 'futurephobia.'
gd: ...phobia?
me: Greek for, 'fear.'
gd: Greek?
me: A human ethnic group. A nation.
gd: Ahh! The Greeks. I hate the Greeks.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?