Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 

'Death is nothing. Nothing!'

(3)
Beginning beer #8 at 1836. Kootch has hit the sack. She loves Star Trek (the original)! I like it too, but I can 'fast forward' most of it most of the time and be satisfied. Not so, Kootch. Although she remembers more of it than I do (except that I remember the characters more, while she remembers the plots more), I often leave her in the LR watching the entire show. This show, and Millionaire are the ones we watch together. I think that (sub-rosa) we both watch these shows with the added, unspoken, purpose of detecting possible mental deterioration in both of us. So far, Kootch seems to be 'ahead' of me, but on the other hand I must take into account my weekly 'booze nights.' My evaluation is that booze accounts for the her slight lead in this regard. Oh, well.
Sip. Slurp. Kootch is 77 until August. I lag one year behind, catching up percentage-wise every year.
We both remain totally non-theistic. In fact, we rarely talk about 'matters existential.' We both know that, 'Death is nothing. Nothing!' And knowing that, we enjoy our lives together while we can.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?