Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Beer Number Four and Blogger Problems...

(2)
Buzzing nicely about 1/3rd of the way through beer #3. The Doctor Oz Show is about 'Medical Marijuana!' Alright! I'm TiVo-ing it. Bill Maher is on MSNBC. We agree that The Prez was right to intervene in Libya. Back from the fridge with beer #4. Sip. Buzzing my brains out! I'm gonna finish all 12 beers as usual tonight, but if I had some Marijuana and my old hot water bong I would have the option of terminating this booze session immediately and turning the next two hours or so into a really mystical experience. (Synergistically, Booze and Ganja go oh so well together (tap). Sip. Indeed, Ganja terminates a booze session and initiates the state of 'Munchies,' which state in turn discourages a return to the booze state. (Who drinks beer after Pizza?) Sip. All 'declared alcoholics' should, in my experienced opinion, be immediately granted a Marijuana prescription by their PCP in order to help them terminate booze sessions and increase personal awareness. Sip. And, on top of all that, Ganja leads to the ultimate drug of them all, LSD, which, in my opinion, should also be 'legalized' in some sense. Sip. Maybe we can create a new kind of religion to replace Monotheism (which has been a total fucking disaster.) Sip. Maybe. 'Priests' might eventually become a problem, however. Bhagwan once said something like, 'They say that the prostitution was the first profession. I disagree. The priesthood was the first profession. Without the priest, who will create the prostitute?' (Blogger problems.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?