Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 

Beer #1; Beer #2; Oops...

(1)

Spring has sprung! I took the first bike ride of 2011 a few days ago and two days later noticed significant improvement in leg function. Exercise works?! Apparently.
Ahhh. First sip of beer at 1412. Today I'm trying an experiment: set the timer for 40 minutes between beers. Should be interesting.
Some of the stuff which attracted my attention recently. Rink Dump:
----------
Graham thinks Jesus could be just around the corner. This kind of thinking has been going on for 2000 years, now, and counting...
U.S. Man Stoned to Death by 'deeply religious' murderer. Nothing much new there. Right?
Nobody Loves Jews more than the Christians... Yeah, until Jesus arrives... then, watch out!

(Barf. I just finished the last sip of beer #1 and there are still 16 minutes left on the timer. End of 'experiment?' Nope. I'll just 'adjust' the timer down to 30 minutes. Buzzing nicely... time to check last week's blog posts. I noticed a really bizarre 'non-sequiter' there at the end... (tap). Aha. That was in post #6. I was referring to Gerash, but it is obviously contextually inappropriate. I'll delete that line. I also noticed a possible error in post #1 referring to the 802 Combat Support Group. I'll change that to 802nd Supply Squadron.)

Ok, I've made the corrections and by the way noticed yet another 'inaccuracy' which shall go uncorrected because I really have to draw the line somewhere. Upon re-entering this particular blog post (Ha! 30 minute timer and last sip coincided exactly!) I could see that while I was doing the corrections, the stalker had done his 'unwanted carriage return' thingee. I deleted those UCRs in this particular post, but left the unwanted UCRs in last week's post #7. Interesting that, although I changed the password before blogging last week, mister blog-botherer was able to get into Blogger 'with me.' This suggests that sHe has an undetected 'keystroke logger' on my computer or is able to (tap) somehow 'mimic' my computer on a common cable connection. There are other possibilities, of course. (Oops. I forgot to reset the 30 minute timer for beer #3.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?