Wednesday, March 02, 2011

 

Ack, Choke, Barf, Retch...

(4)
I then make an appointment with the great Jewish psychiatrist Jared Goldensilver Diamond IV, a very famous Jewish psychiatrist.
----------
me: I really respect Freud.
ps: I can sense your perceptive intelligence, my son. How may I be of assistance?
me: I have a problem.
ps: I am here for the sole purpose of assisting my fellow Jews in the resolution of all systemic tribal, historical, psychological, pathological, penilogical tribulations. Please present to me your innermost secrets which I will hold in absolute personal confidence foreverandeveramen.
me: I'm not Jewish.
ps: Honorary Jews are included, of course. How may I help you my son?
me: I'm not an 'Honorary Jew' either. Sorry.
ps: (coughing) Is that what I'm smelling... foreskin stink...? Excuse me while I don my formask defense... ack... ack... choke... ack... choke... ack... retch... barf... choke...
me: No problem. Take your time.
ps: Choke. Barf. Retch. Whew. Just in time. I almost died!
me: Sorry.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?