Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 

Having Fun While Drunk

(3)
Now working on beer #7 at 1542. Kootch has been cooking supper while I have been writing this (and playing video games - we are both minimal participants in the current digital culture, but nevertheless yield most of our days thereto, even at our advanced ages). Ha! I just fixed a problem with Kootch's bedroom door: the lock thingee could only be fully retracted from one direction. I said, 'That's dangerous.' I then squirted some 'Riquid Rench' into the lock thingee hole and toggled it several times. No joy. Still stuck one way. I decided to use 'brute force.' I grabbed a huge 'pipe wrench' type pliers from my tool kit and forced the lock to retract against 'its will.' Forced worked! Kootch's door lock now works both ways very smoothly. Kootch suggested during the 'procedure' that I wait until I was sober to mess agound with her lock, and I replied that it was much more fun to do it while I was drunk.
I was right. Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?