Monday, February 14, 2011

 

Entoptical Considerations

(7)
Time to wrap this up. No beer left. Whiskey and Vanilla Diet Pepsi. Yuck. Sip.
Last night as I lay there being zapped by microwaves I was, as usual 'here now.' (Herenow.) I noticed, as usual, my visual field. I observed the 'darkness.' I observed that 'the dark' was not 'black.' The dark was actually very, very dark blue. It made no difference whether I observed with my eyes open or shut. Same visual field. I noticed that a slightly lighter blue 'bled' into the dark blue visual field, ever changing in structure. It has always been that way. (I became interested in that phemonon only after my LSD Trips had 'blown me away entoptically.' That was many years ago.) I watched 'the display' as usual, wondering, 'Do you see that too?' If not, 'What do you see in a dark room with eyes closed?' (Dan Rather on Rachel Maddow at 2250! Alright! I loved it!)
My guess is that my experience is normal, that you too experience the same entoptical phenomenon.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?