Saturday, January 01, 2011

 

Work on it. Enjoy The Work. It is Such Fun!

(4)
I have experienced the fifth state of consciousness only very rarely: on my LSD trips. I therefore highly recommend LSD.
Do you - have you achieved to the fourth state of consciousness? Does your brain have a permanent 'supervisory capability?' Probably not. You probably live in a state of permanent 'identification.' Here is how you can test whether you live your life in lever 3 or in level 4:
----------
Go shopping. Shopping is extremely 'brain-intensive' because it involves money, a fundamental survival component. Begin at the supermarket. Promise yourself that you will observe every moment of that trip to the supermarket: you will continuously 'self-remember.' Drive to the supermarket remembering the mantra, 'I am alive' as you drive. Did you self-remember every single foot of that little journey? Congratulations if you did. (One fucking AM! Sip.) Now, do your shopping. Remember the mantra, 'I am alive' as you navigate all those aisles. Did you forget your 'aliveness' at any point? Then welcome to the club: dual awareness is a difficult task requiring actual 'brain rewiring.' That task will take a very long time and much practice. You will be shocked many, many times as you suddenly 'wake up' from your normal state of 'identification' to realize that you 'forgot that you were alive!' (0111 and I'm still working on beer number ten.) Work on it. Enjoy The Work. It is such fun!
I still remember my shock every time I 'woke up' to remember that I had lost that special state of awareness. I was actually shocked to realize that I was so 'identified' that I forgot I was alive! Years went by. I invented my personal 'reminder' in the form of women's underpants: It was impossible for me to forget that I was wearing women's underpants. I associated the two concepts such that they became inseperable. I always wore women's underpants. I was therefore 'always alive.' My 'shocks' became less and less frequent over the years until one fine day it dawned on me that there were no more shocks: I lived permanently in the fourth level of awareness.
Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?