Friday, January 28, 2011

 

A Very Close Call

(4)
Whew! It dawned on me at the last moment that god might make that 'cause-effect connection' which would enable Him to - in effect - 'turn off the Brown Telephone.' Whew. I barely saved our current spiritual communication protocol, folks! Whew. (I need another beer... Popped open beer #10 at 1938 (tap)). Sip. I dialed Jesus in order to test our current spiritual connection. Jesus answered immediately.
----------
js: Hello?
me: Is the middle finger on Your Right Hand now extended?
js: Of course. Why do you ask?
me: Ready for an upload?
js: Ready!
me: Pussimus Maximus! (I upload the link.)
js: OMG!
me Thought You'd like it.
js: You have really good taste.
me: Thanks. Call You next week.
js: Sooner is better.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?