Friday, January 28, 2011

 

A Spiritual Experiment

(3)
Back after watching the news. I have three tv sets going simultaneously in the LR, so I was able to watch ABC while I recorded CBS and NBC for later inspection. Just popped open beer #8 at 1809. Buzzing appropriately. Sip. Kootch has hit the sack. Nose running heavily due to face rad.
Eyes watering.
Well, folks, clearly this series is headed in the direction of 'spiritual communication.' Hmm. I need to contact somebody on the Brown Telephone. Hmm. Ok. Let's go right to the top:
I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me How's it going up there?
gd: As usual. Why do you ask?
me: Are You willing to do an experiment?
gd: 'Experiment?' Huh?
me: A test. Are you willing to participate with me in a test?
gd: Ok... I think...
me: Great! I want to test the signal strength of our Spiritual Communications System devices. Are You willing?
gd: Yes. Sounds interesting. Test? What is a 'test?'
me: It's complicated. We can discuss that later. Are you ready?
gd: Ready.
me: Is the middle finger on Your Right Hand extended?
gd: Of course. It's always extended.
me 90 degrees with regard to Earth's direction I presume?
gd: Of course.
me: Ok. I want You to count to ten. You must curl up your middle finger after the count of three, then You must extend it again after the count of six. Can You do that?
gd: The pope is obviously Catholic.
me: Obviously. Begin... NOW.
gd: One, two, three, static.. seven, eight, nine, ten. Ok?
me Well done!
gd: I AM God...
me: You have reinforced my hypotheses that the length of the middle finger on the right hand... uh-oh...
gd: Yes? Please continue.
me: Sorry. Nature calls. Gotta poop. (I hang up.)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?