Friday, January 28, 2011

 

New Blood?

(1)
TGIF! First sip at 1451. Sip. Ahhhh... (tap). After waking up last Saturday afternoon at about 1500 - with a dreadful hangover - I discovered 1.5 leftover beers in the fridge. I poured the half beer down the drain and drank the remaining beer Monday afternoon. So today I'm (nose running from face rad at 1459) starting with the usual dozen NLs. (Sip. Fart. CNN in the background covering the unrest in Egypt.) First sign of a buzz at 1504. I'm 'nerving up' a bit before I dare to re-read last week's posts... Another 'blowjob' at 1506. Face rad continues. Sip. I'm wondering how much 'bribe money' we are paying the Egyptians. Hmm. And last time I looked some years ago we were paying the Israelis three billion a year or so... Lessee... US Foriegn Aid per capita. Interesting that Iraq, Israel, and Egypt occupy the top three spots... Yez.
Halfway through beer #2 at 1526. Time for a reread... no, not yet... this could be traumatic... sip, sip... Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1533. Nasal mucosa throbbing, eyes watering from constant 'face rad.'
Whew. Finished reading last week's posts. Sip. Listening to Mitsuko Uchida. They were pretty much as I remember... but maybe I should substitute 'high' for 'low' in post (3). I should, but I'm too lazy.
Regarding the 'help wanted' sign - I mean the 'for rent' sign - it came down. Nobody moved in that I am aware of, but there have been subtle changes in the stalkers' behavior indicating that Gerash has indeed found some 'new blood.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?