Friday, January 28, 2011

 

My Life is Eternal

(6)
Sipping on beer #11. Hungry! Kootch has hit the sack. We are alone. Sip. Gonna be a short night. No whiskey needed. Sip. We will now proceed to a totally new blog category: Your Imaginary Question (YIQ). Hmm. I just reached into 'the bowl of questions' and pulled out an imaginary random query from an imaginary avid fan...
----------
Q: As an 'old geezer' you will be dying soon. How do you feel about that?
A: Whoa! Good question!
Q: Answer!
A: I don't worry about it.
Q: You lie!
A: No. My life is eternal. Nothing to worry about.
Q: How can you say that?!
A: I do not remember my beginning. I will not remember my end. My life is therefore eternal.
----------
And with that I will wrap up tonight's blogposts and do a little surfing.
Stay dry if you can...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?