Friday, January 14, 2011

 

I Have no Fear

(4)
Continuing with the 'Stream 0f consciousness theme' might be productive in this extremely complex situation, so I will do so at least for a while... 2011, interesting discussion on CNN.. would love to watch but I have a blog to write... back with a new beer...
Gerash wants to be interviewed (tap) on national media. The Today Show. I would never do it. I'm way too bashful. You will never see me on national media. Forget it. This is as close as you will ever get to me. Hmm... (thump)
----------
Ok, enough of that. I've noticed significant changes in the behavior of my 'neighbors' recently. They avoid me, especially those above and below me. I have not been able to get any photographs. I have not been able to get any license plate numbers. They work for Gerash. He must be getting uneasy given my blog postings (thump). He fears that the ACSD might become involved. He fears that the local Jew-dominated criminal justice system might turn against him... stop ignoring him...
He lives in fear. I have no fear.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?