Friday, January 21, 2011

 

I Blog in Technicolor!

(9)
I'm at a 'plateau' boozewise, and loving it at 2028. Sip. I love you. You love me. We're as happy as we can be! We need music: Mozart! I am Mozart. Gerash is Salieri.
I just returned from the LR with another beer. CNN is still reporting that KO is out at MSNBC. Barf. Stupid Jews. Can this have anything to do with the recent merger? I think so.
----------
I need to contact Lucifer on the Brown Telephone. Standby while I dial Lucifer's number...
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Been a while.
lu: Yup. We missed you.
me Sorry. I've been very busy enjoying life.
lu: Goodonya! We all love that about you!
me: Thanks. I'm wondering about Jesus. Any idea when He will arrive in Hell's orbit?
lu: You are waaay behind the times. Jesus arrived on December 25 2010.
me: Oops.
lu: Yup.
me: Sorry about that.
lu: Jesus left a message in case you called.
me: Alright! Jesus and I are buddies!
lu: His message seems to be a bit bizarre.
me: Bizarre?
lu: Jesus gave me a three-digit number with instructions to pass that information on to you.
me: Number?
lu: 123.
me: Aha!
lu: Mean anything to you?
me: Yes. It's a sort of code. Thank you.
lu: You're welcome.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?