Friday, January 21, 2011

 

Housewife on Acid

(2)

I've noticed a significant bias recently against MSNBC, my previously #1 choice for Internet News. This is due to a recent 'format change' which emphasizes Advertisement over Information Content. As a result, the site has become 'slow and clunky' on my computer. (Bad idea, folks!) So I recently rediscovered CNN, ABC, and CBS. Today, while browsing CBS for interesting stuff I stumbled upon this glorious video of a Housewife on Acid! Awesome. This video is much longer than LSD Girl, which I absolutely love, and clearly, both women are on the same wavelength. (Off to the fridge for beer #4) Sip. My favorite part of the 8 minute, 45 second video can be seen at about 5:50 minutes: She explains to the psychiatrist interviewing her (about 3 hours into her trip) that 'If you can't see it (the beauty of the world), I feel sorry for you.' Right!!! (My browser went ape-shit at that point and I had to shut it down.) Sip. Interesting that CBS would come up with that video. Hmmm. 'I can't tell you about it. If you can't see it then you'll never know it.'
Sidney Cohen was the interviewer. He later wrote a book, The Beyond Within: the LSD Story. I read the book.
Off to the fridge for beer #5. I'm feeling drunk and stupid.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?