Friday, January 21, 2011

 

The God Diagnosis: He is a Psychopath.

(6)
I'm writing short posts tonight in order to 'keep it simple' because I am sleep-deprived and drunk. Time now, however, for something more complex: The God Diagnosis. In this scenerio I assume (eheh) the role of 'psychoanalyst to god.' I will disassemble god. That job would ordinarily be difficult for a dumbass drunk like me, but yesterday I discovered that the job had been done already. Yep. God is Imaginary. Really. No shitzki. (Back from the fridge with beer #10. Sip)
I began my analysis with god's 'murderous reputation.' It was always clear to me (from reading the bible) that god loved to kill people for the most trivial offenses. It therefore seemed to me that god had no conscience whatsoever. My preliminary diagnosis was therefore obvious: god was a psychopath. I then made the connection to Gerash who is also a psychopath. Psychopaths worship psychofuckingpaths! Muthafuck! Whoever would have suspected!?
I really like the 'God is Imaginary' website. I don't visit it often because I already know all the dirt on god, but I recommend it to you, my readers. I also recommend 'Proving that the Bible is Repulsive.' I played it yesterday while playing Drench. I didn't need to watch the video. I recommend that my readers listen to the video while playing Drench. Enjoy!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?