Friday, January 21, 2011

 

Bad News for the Jews

(5)
The Jewish Community eventually became so fascinated with Gerash and his obsession with me that they made a movie based on that scenerio: The Truman Show. I shit you not, folks! Really! The Truman Show is based on the relationship which Gerash and his tribal 'friends' established with regard to my life. Gerash is Ed Harris. I am Jim Carrey. (Ed Harris (Christof) was on The View today.) Kootch is (tap) Truman's wife. When I first saw the movie I was stunned by the similarity to my life! True, the movie did not get into 'matters excremental' - that much is true. Butt otherwise I found the movie personally fascinating. I began writing various 'warnings' in my DROG. My favorite was a parody of a scene in the movie, Apocolypse Now, where Robert Duvall in Vietnam says, 'I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory.' I substituted Gerash, and quoted the dumbass Jewish queer as saying, 'I love the smell of feces in the morning. Smells like litigation.' That warning went unheeded. The stalking continued. Bad news for The Jews.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?