Friday, January 14, 2011

 

Back on my Winter Schedule

(1)
First beer begins at 1535. Sip. I'm back on my Winter schedule. TGIF! I just returned from KSW (tap) with a 12 pack of Natural Light, bringing my current beer stash to 18. That should be enough. Ya think? While at the store I 'interacted' with (face rad and gas is making it necessary to clear mucus and cough) a two-year-old (approximately) who was sitting in his mother's shopping cart as the mother did a 'self-checkout.' He was staring at me, so I smiled and waved hello. He appeared not to notice and began looking around apparently aimlessly. Not so! after about 30 (tap) seconds he turned back to me and motioned in the direction of a person who was about to leave with hir groceries. I thanked the little prodigy and checked myself out. I was amazed that he was so aware of what was going on around him. Last sip at 1551. Beginning beer #2 at 1555. Now that I think about it I am also amazed by his 'social gesture of assistance.' Kids are more aware than we think!
Back home after I unloaded the groceries I noticed Kootch had a runny nose. 'How long has this been going on?' said I. 'Two years' was her reply. I explained that the runny nose was probably due to microwave radiation which 'heats and irritates the nasal mucosa and also causes cararacts.' She replied with something 'dismissive.' Very typical of Kootch: in one ear and out the other. What is the psychological term for that?
('Face Rad' continues at 1605, nasal tissues swelling and throbbing.)
I began game #37 of my current C-III series this week. I've wrested the 'continent' from both the Persians and the Barfalonians. They are both confined to a nearby island. I'm preparing to eliminate them both.
Off to the fridge for beer #3... my 20 minute buzzer went off while I was in the kitchen. Looks like one beer requires about 20 minutes. Lessee... three beers per hour... 18 beers... Six hours?! I ought to be totally plastered by 9:30!? We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?