Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

Soap and Water vs Disassembly

(3)
Oz then performed the 'coupe de grace' on that poor infected penis/woman by pulling on a single string in the sweater, with the result that she became 'circumcised' as most of the turtleneck fell off, leaving her free to dust off the remaining 'bacteria' with her bare hands. No soap and water needed! Amazing! (Gotta go watch The News now... ok I'm back.) One thing about Oz's 'propaganda skit' strikes me as faintly compassionate: he cut her a fair amount of 'slack.'
That about ends our description of Doctor Oz's very bizarre demonstration against soap and water. And even as I watched that stunning show I mused a bit about Oz and his panel of 'experts:' was there even a single foreskin in the lot? Probably not. I would bet on it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?