Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 

Sniff. Swallow. Yum. Sip.

(2)

Working on beer #6. Buzzing beautifully. Sip. (whoa! the editor has suddenly gone apeshit again, this time adding unwanted carriage returns.)

I see this development as 'emphasis.' Jewish forces have guessed my intentions. They wish to 'add emphasis.' JF wishes to demonstrate 'power and control.' (And by 'Jewish forces' I mean Gerash and friends.) (Whoa. The editor now does not add that unwanted carriage return. Hmm. What's going on?)

(It's baaaack. Apparently JF can do and undo (no tap) at will: a demonstration of power and control. Sip.) Ok. I will 'work around.' (Constant 'face rad' is causing me to sniff up excess mucus as I write this. Sniff. Swallow. I'm good at that. Sniff. Swallow. Yum. Sip.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?