Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 

My Sensual Life

(4)
'Privacy (tap) violation' seems to be their 'Modus Operandi.' Apparently they theorize that whenever they demonstrate their ability to violate my privacy they cause me psychological harm. Perhaps they also theorize that given enough such 'psychological harm' I will be minded to 'end it all.' Toward that end they routinely tap, thump, boom, stomp, etc, punctuating the long complicated sentences of my life with their 'comments.' They do it every day, every night. But over the years I have learned to adjust to their 'comments:' I live my sensual life in spite of those 'comments.' I have come to understand that I have virtually no privacy at all, and I have 'adjusted' to that realization (tap). Mostly.
My bathroom experiences are good examples: they tap 90 percent of the time whenever I pee. Apparently they want me to know that I am being 'watched' as I stand there at the potty. At first this tended to inhibit urination, so I made it a habit to turn on the noisy bathroom fan while I peed (tap). It worked. Over the years I peed quite well in that welcome noisy environment.
'Showering' is another bathroom event which seems to be fascinating to my 'Jewish fans.' They tap often during my showers. True, I perform a very sensual ritual with my panties almost every time I take a shower - that much is true - and there are numerous taps from above while I take my shower. I am still at a loss concerning how 'they' can possibly 'observe' me during showertime.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?