Friday, December 31, 2010

 

The Most Unfriendly Neighbors

(1)
Beginning beer #2 at 1855, having just reread last week's posts. I made a minor correction to the first post, but the other posts were pretty much hopeless so I didn't bother with them. Sure had lots of fun writing them! The Jewish god and I do not get along...
I'm about two days and 4 hours late this week because it's New Year's eve. Happy New Year. Halfway through beer #2 and still no buzz (tap). Guess I ate too much 'supper' with Kootch. Hopefully this slower inebriation rate will allow me to stay up until at least midnight.
The night-time gas/radiation attacks have been quite ferocious this week. I'm also 'under the weather' with an upper respiratory problem. This is rare for me, the last case I can remember having occurred back in the late '90s. I wrote about it in my 'drog' at the time, which is why I remember it. Apparently the isolani lifestyle protects one from other people's germs. Hmm. Still no buzz at 1919. Last sip of beer #2 at 1928. Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1930. Very subtle buzz beginning. Larry King Live 25 is on CNN. I was a fan. My OAT gage reads zero! Sip. Interestingly, the gas and radiation attacks seem to have ceased - at least since I began my (tap) blog. Oops. Radiation from my left side (203?) is now causing swelling in the left nasal mucosa. (Don't remind them, dumbass!) That 'subtle buzz' has now (at 1950) become much less subtle. Alright! I was worried there for a while... more than four hours to midnight... last sip of beer #3 at 1953. Back with beer #4 at 1958. Star Trek (the original series) is being rebroadcast on channel 5. I'm TiVo-ing the series, then replaying the next day. (Nose blow at 2001 to remove mucus generated as a result of the above-mentioned Rad attack at about 1940. Left nasal mucosa is still indicating presense of microwave radiation from the left.) We all watched the original broadcasts back in the late '60s... Just did a 'walk around' to test whether the slight swelling in the L mucosa would disappear. It did not, indicating that the swelling was residual. During heavy facial Rad attacks at night I can always get immediate relief by getting out of bed and going to the LR. The swelling takes some time to disappear completely. Ah! I just remembered Kootch's 'glaucoma problem.' Laser surgery is indeed indicated in some cases. In fact, microwave radiation capable of penetrating to the nasal mucosa also penetrates the eyes and causes cataracts. The people who are zapping us with their microwave 'cannons' are destroying our sight.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?