Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

LSD & The Search for God

(4)
We will now transition from the ridiculous to the sublime: 'Great books which influenced me.' The first book - which was stolen from me in Florida - is, Games People Play. I absolutely loved this book! Little did I know at the time (late '70s - early '80s) that 'Let's You and Him Fight' (one of the chapters) exactly described one of the Stalker's MOs. I only knew at the time that this strange behavior was manifesting itself in my life. I had no conception of 'stalker' at that time. Highly recommended.
----------
And now for one of my favorite books:
THE PRIVATE SEA
LSD
&
THE SEARCH FOR
GOD
By William Braden.
----------
(LSD & GOD.) 'The Private Sea' (tap) represents 'The Atlantic and Pacific of One's Being,' (which can only be explored alone).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?