Wednesday, December 08, 2010

 

Living the Ecstatic Life

(5)
Whew. Pussy... Time for Pussy... Standby... Japanese Girl Fucked. Rotsa pussy! Also rotsa unmutilated penis. NSFW. Also Penis Envy Alert (PEA): NSFCM.
Ok... Enough is enough. I need to wrap this up with 'My favorite Books' (Heavy 'face rad' causing much sneezing, tearing, and mucus flows for about 5 minutes. Barf.)
Working on beer 12 at 2045. Sip.
Books. I loved books. The Mystic Path and The Master Game were my favorites back in those days judging by the pencil markings. I was a 'total failure' back in those days and I was attempting to 'fix the problem' by a re-evaluation of my most fundamental interactions with my fellow man. Only gradually would I come to realize that I had an enemy who was bent on my destruction, and that that enemy was a deranged Jewish queer who was suffering from 'obsessive-compulsive hatred.' (tap)
Furthermore that Jew was a rich lawyer (tap) who had the financial rescources to pursue the bizarre 'hobby' of destroying my life. And my family's life.
I had wrongly formulated the idea that my failure in life was due to my personal faults. I determined to discover and correct those 'faults.' I read many 'self help' books. I eventually 'woke up.' I became an 'awakened human being.' But only gradually would I come to realize that the problem was not with me.
Now I understand.
Now I live ecstatically.
You can live ecstatically too, but first you need to understand.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?