Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

Happy Hanukkah

(1)
Beginning beer #2 at 1425. Happy Hanukkah. Sip.
I'm still playing that same game of C-III: The Persians were destroyed, leaving me with a huge bombed-out nation to clean up and manage. That job is mostly completed and I am now about halfway through the Chinese. Interestingly, just after bribing the English into siding with me and my other ally France, Elizabeth attacked me! France then nuked the Brits! I should finish the game this week.
I'm ready to add yet another mode of attack to the gas/microwave scenerio: intensely loud noise above the normal hearing range, resulting in 'tinnitis.' It's only a theory so far. I've had tinnitus in the right ear ever since flying back to Denver in my newly purchased (used) Citabria in about 1977. The airplane had no volume control on the extremely loud radio, the speaker for which was located just above the pilot's head on the right side. The pilot of the plane (a C-170) which flew us to Nebraska (?) kept yacking incessantly during the flight home, but by the time I realized that my hearing was being damaged and asked him to shut up it was too late. No big deal, though. To me it sounds like a very high-pitched background tone which is easily ignored.
Lessee... that only leaves Music, Pussy, and Doctor Oz.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?