Wednesday, December 22, 2010

 

Current Game Update

(6)
Time to sign out now. But first I need to bring you up to date regarding my current Civilization III activities: I eventually defeated The Chinese, leaving me with my two perennial allies, The French and The English. I kissed them both then began a new game. That game turned out to be the shortest game of all when I achieved my goal of defeating all but the French and the English. In fact, I was able to defeat 'the rest of the world' even before my civilization had reached to 'Motorized Transportation!' It was my shortest game ever.
My current game is equally fascinating. I have virtually defeated both The Persians and The Babelonians. I am currently in my favorite phase of the game: building a national railroad system. My intuition is that this game too will be 'short and sweet.'
Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?