Wednesday, December 08, 2010

 

Blogger Interrupted

(4)

OMG! Countdown has Bernie Sanders on! Bernie is suggesting that we can do a significient national gathering to protest what he sees as a 'cave-in' to the Republicans! Whoa! I love it!

But I'm buzzing my brains out and I need to get back to my blog fans. Oh well.

What's next... Pussy? Sounds good to me. Standby while I browse my sources...

Pope Repeats Lie that Nazis were Atheists... Oops... I need to move from pope to pussy... standby... lessee... P... P... Periodic Table of Nonsense... Oops. Whew. I'm gettin' a little too drunk I think... standby...

Ok. Pussy. Kunt. Cunt. Whatever. Lessee... Oneliners... Rats! I tell you, folks: I might be a little too drunk for this... but we shall continue...
(Oops, I lost all internet connection at that point. I called Comcast and after some experimentation Comcast and I were able to restore the connection. Whew. I woke Kootch up as we trouble-shot the problem. Unavoidable because Kootch keeps the telephone in her room and Comcast had to call me back. (Right lung burning at this time - 2004. Probably gas, although I have not been able to rule out DPR. About 8 coughs, including the usual spray of watery mucus from the right bronchial tube.)
Were we on the subject of 'pussy?'
Oops. Poor Kootch! I just woke her up again when I realized that beer #11 was in her room. Argh. Better publish this and start a new post...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?