Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

We Shall See...

(6)
Whew. Working on beer 11. Kootch (tap) is sleeping. But notice that 'the gloves are off' (tap) now: I will use the full names of people (including Kaiser Permanente personnel) with whom I might have 'issues.' Suck on it. Stop me if you can. I think you can't. We shall see.
Which brings us to 'Home Invasion,' the last item on last week's list. This obvious subject will have to wait.
I would like to continue with those people who influenced me. I would add, 'The British Empiricists.' If you really want to know how I think, then you need to read that link.
Kootch doesn't have a clue, of course, concerning the above. We have never even discussed it. There was never any kind of 'substrate' for that. Kootch and I have always interacted on the most superficial possible level. But the sex was good! Nowadays there is no more sex, and we continue to communicate on the most superficial possible levels: She smiles. I smile. She cooks. I cook. She remembers. I remember. We watch one and only one TV program together: Millionaire. We enjoy. She goes to bed early (tap) and wakes up early. I go to bed late and wake up late. Gerash, on the other hand, 'understands' me and often taps during my conversations with Kootch. Kootch doesn't notice. Gerash thinks that he and I are married. He thinks that we are in an abusive relationship. He abuses me with gas and microwave radiation. I abuse Gerash with my fingertips. Gerash and I are much more married than Kootch and I are married. It is the result of (thump) more that 40 years of study by Gerash and his associates. Kootch is clueless. I understand.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?