Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

An Unofficial Jewish Experiment?

(5)
But sometimes I speculate that I am part of a 'Jewish Experiment' regarding circumcision. Here is the 'scenerio:'
----------
A Jewish 'doctor' mutilated my brother soon after we entered the orphanage back in about 1947. I was left 'intact.' Here was obvious fodder for an unofficial 'case study' where Jews could 'follow' our lives for many years, the purpose being to produce 'evidence' to the effect that circumcision is beneficial in all aspects of life. (This is only conjecture.) But the result was that the Jews who were doing the 'following' became involved (tap) in our lives: they tended to aid my circumcised brother and they tended to inhibit (uncircumcised) me. The result was that I 'failed' in life and my brother 'succeeded.' I ended up a Staff Sergeant. My brother ended up a Colonel. Jewish conclusion: Circumcision is beneficial in economic life.
I admit that this is a totally unlikely scenerio. Unlikely but not impossible. You decide...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?